All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Gabriel Rhodes hires her to reproduce a fifteenth-century painting of the archangel Michael, the last thing Mackenzie Jensen expects is to fall in love with him. Haunted by a tragic past and the memory of her former boyfriend, Mackenzie finds herself at the mercy of her own mind, her repressed grief and ingrained insecurities threatening the happiness she's found in his arms. Will Mackenzie find the strength to face her past? Or will she let her nightmares take over her waking world and lose the love of her life? Of Angels takes a look at life, love and how tragedy can affect a person's view of themselves and their worth. An extremely sexy yet vulnerable story that will make you laugh, make you cry, and maybe - just maybe - make you believe in angels.
- Author BiographyJ.L. Morris is an artist and writer from Virginia that has no idea who she wants to be when she grows up. A thirty-something mom to a crazy-wonderful son, she enjoys playing video games, creating in pretty much any fashion and sleeping. When she's not writing, you can find her painting, avoiding laundry, playing Uncharted for the billionth time or looking up funny memes on the Internet with her kid.
- Author(s)J L Morris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.