Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by twicetoldtalesaustralia
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the colors of your world? Where do you see these colors? Have you seen them anywhere else? Join Tana Hoban for hours of fun and colorful investigation. An ALA Notable Book, a School Library Journal Best Book of the Year, and A Horn Book Fanfare Hor List Book. Full-color photos.
- Author(s)Tana Hoban
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/1997
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Out-of-print date04/03/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.