All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSubtitled 'The Official, Definitive History of Leicester City Football Club', Of Fossils & Foxes does exactly what it says on its huge, sumptuous cover. It's been over 25 years since Dave Smith and Paul Taylor produced the first edition of the book. This giant Champions Special Edition is truly all-inclusive, bang up-to-date and more comprehensive than anything that has gone before. Not only are the 616 large-size pages packed with the fruit of years' worth of diligent research - they're also eminently readable and enjoyably dippable. Once again, the club's history is presented from three different viewpoints: a narrative history; a complete who's who covering every first-class player; and a complete set of season-by-season results, scorers, and line-ups, covering every first-class fixture, and much, much more. And, of course, there is comprehensive coverage of the fairy tale that was 2015/16.
- Author BiographySince the first edition of Of Fossils & Foxes, Dave Smith has retired, but has continued to contribute to the Leicester City matchday magazine for a record number of seasons and is also working on an extensive online club archive. Paul Taylor has now completed 26 of his 58 seasons following the City with a full home and away attendance record - rewarded by City's unbelievable title win. Also recently retired, he spent 40 years working in film culture in Birmingham, London and Dublin.
- Author(s)Dave Smith,Paul Taylor
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteMore than 1800 images
- Width250 mm
- Height340 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.