All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFilm historian Leonard Maltin recreates a whole era of Hollywood cartoons, from Betty Boop to Spielberg's An American Tail . It also brings the reader up to date on the modern work of Walt Disney and the Warner Bros studio, plus new developments in animation. The book includes a filmography of cartoons and sources for video rental.
- Author BiographyLeonard Maltin is an American film critic and historian. His many books include Of Mice and Magic: A History of American Animated Cartoons, Leonard Maltin's 151 Best Movies You've Never See, and Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Leonard Maltin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/1994
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePlume Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/05/1996
- Content Note300 b&w and 8pp colour photographs, index, glossary
- Weight883 g
- Width191 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.