All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThough written forty years ago, this succinct, lucid explication of the scientific facts remains the perfect primer for the lay reader curious about the ongoing biological revolution and is amazingly prescient in light of recent developments. It is a fascinating, still-very-relevant discussion of many crucially important issues in life science.
- Author(s)Francis Crick
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleLife Science (Great Minds) S.
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight154 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.