Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe famed boat designer's warm, entertaining, and informative reminiscences of a lifetime enjoying boats. First published in 1949, this autobiography of William Atkin, America's foremost designer of small yachts, gained such a wide public audience that it was issued in several editions. Long out of print, it has become a much sought-after item.
- Author BiographyBilly Atkin started designing yachts in 1906 and continued to his death in 1962.
- Author(s)William Atkin
- PublisherTiller Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSt. Michaels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTiller Publishing,US
- Content Note6 colour photos & 38 b/w photos
- Weight498 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.