All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with an investigation of severe school attendance problems. The purpose of this study is to integrate and synthesize related research carried out over the last ten years on this important social problem. The research describes the first use of randomly controlled trials by the courts in Great Britain and the psychiatric assessment of a n-clinical population of poor attenders. The approach provides new and interesting data and a good methodological example of the use of randomized experiments by the courts.
- Author(s)Ian Berg,Imogen Brown,Roy Hullin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch in Criminology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.