All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a total of 31 North Shore hikes (15 in West Vancouver and 16 in North Vancouver), plus two in the Pemberton area, this is the most comprehensive collection of North Shore hiking trails to be found anywhere. Focusing on the varied and interesting hiking trails through the wilderness of Metro Vancouver's North Shore forests, many entries feature historical information about the area t often found in other hiking books, including points of local interest such as old homesteads and logging camps from the early 1900s. The level of detail, including thorough trail descriptions and approximate walking times, makes this book a distinctive and invaluable resource for the seasoned outdoor adventurer as well as the casual hiker. From Horseshoe Bay and Lighthouse Park to the Baden-Powell Trail and Goldie Lake, discover the rugged beauty of the North Shore up close and on foot.
- Author BiographyNorman Watt has been a resident of the North Shore for over 35 years and has extensive experience hiking the trails of North and West Vancouver. He writes the Off the Beaten Path column for the North Shore News.
- Author(s)Norman D. Watt
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Out-of-print date09/09/2015
- Content Note30+ b/w photos & maps
- Weight272 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.