All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOff the Beaten Path is a study of an exceptional outdoorsman, Walter Hesman. A Windsor native, Hesman spent over 50 years in Ontario's Near North, and for over 35 years (1934-1969) operated Little River Lodge in Golden Valley, near Commanda. The author's many memorable outdoor adventures ring with authenticity. He has written a book that will delight veteran sportsmen and vices alike, whatever their interests. Anyone familiar with Walter Hesman kws of his deep concern for nature. His grass-roots, I-have-been-there perspective provides an alternative approach to wildlife management worth considering. It is the most entertaining factual book I have ever read. I walked every foot in the sw with you. - Jasper Miner, Jasper Miner Sanctuary, Kingsville, Ontario A great storyteller, with a good memory, he carries his reader right along with him as he works his way towards his ultimate goal in life: a hunting lodge and resort in the pristine wilderness of Northern Ontario. - George Rintamaki, Outdoor Observations, Michigan, U.S.A.
- Author BiographyA Windsor native, Hesman spent over 50 years in Ontario's Near North, and for over 35 years (1934-1969) operated Little River Lodge in Golden Valley, near Commanda.
- Author(s)Walter Hesman
- PublisherNatural Heritage Books
- Date of Publication15/03/1989
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNatural Heritage Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.