All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHop on board the market bus! Everyone wants a ride and soon it's full to the top. But when the bus reaches a steep hill it just can't go any further. How will they lighten the load? Little Keb has the answer, proving that even the smallest person can make a big difference.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH DALE was inspired to write Off to Market when she visited one of her daughters in Uganda and experienced the joy of riding on a matatu - an African minibus - with every type of animal and possession imaginable crammed in with her. Elizabeth has had over twenty children's books published. She lives in West Sussex. ERIKA PAL was born in Budapest. When she was a little girl she often travelled on her grandma's lap on crowded buses through the Hungarian countryside, and if there were no seats she would stand at the front and demand loudly that someone give up their seat. They always did! Erika's other titles for Frances Lincoln include, Azad's Camel, I See the Moon and Little Lion. Erika lives in London.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dale
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width278 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erika Pal
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.