All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionA visual, natural and historical exploration of one of the most important ancient monuments in rthern Europe.
- Author BiographyJim Saunders from Knighton, Powys was the Offa s Dyke Path Officer for 18 years and his wealth of knowledge and experience is captured in his first book celebrating the marvel of Offa s Dyke. A keen photographer, his photographs have been published by the Independent, Michelin Green Guides, Ordnance Survey, the Travel and Leisure m agazine, Home and Country m agazine, the Countryside Council for Wales and various local newspapers and magazines. He has produced and sold thousands of postcards of landscape and natural history, made to order for local businesses, and as a freelance photographer, he is kept busy taking new photos, both speculatively and to order.
- Author(s)Jim Saunders
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Width250 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Saunders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.