All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you think of your neighbors, school teachers, or even the sweet little old lady down the street, where does your mind wander? Do you think of violent sex offenders? While we struggle to move forward, we continue to drag our feet backwards with the realization that we are failing to tice the severity of domestic and sexual violence that plagues our nation. Society has determined for these acts to be purely a moral or ethical predicament, and we have convinced ourselves that it awill never happen to me.a Well, like the saying: aIgrance is bliss.a For those individuals who have t directly or even indirectly been affected by acts of violence, whether it is against them or their friends and family members, we are all a product of violence.
- Author(s)Criminologist Joshua B Seth,Joshua B Seth Criminologist
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight744 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.