All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the book Offered and Accepted is the only book that gives you clear and functional advice, derived from almost two decades of hands-on, high performance experience. It covers all elements of the recruitment process: from business development and sourcing candidates, to generating and closing offers. It looks at common objections, and offers advice and examples on how to overcome them. Who is the book for? New and experienced, contract and permanent recruiters who want to increase the number and value of placements that they make. It is relevant for all professional services markets including Accounting, Banking, Finance, IT, Insurance, Legal, Property, Office Support, Sales and Marketing. Why was the book written? Because existing texts don t tell recruiters what we want to kw in a way that captures our (often short-spanned!) attention. Many books aimed at us are written by industry experts or academics. This is great if we want to improve our kwledge of the industry s history or Maslow s hierarchy of needs, but less helpful when a candidate is tempted by a counter-offer; a contractor is demanding a pay rise because they ve discovered their charge rate; or a client refuses to view our applicants because we re t on the PSA. Offered and Accepted was written to satisfy the need for easy-to-read, practical advice that is based on real recruitment experience. It shows how to increase revenue in a way that encourages clients and candidates to work with us repeatedly; how to be productive without working excessive hours; and how to remain motivated despite the inevitable challenges that we face. How does the book work? It recognises that recruitment is a sales job but if what we re selling, or the way that we re selling it, causes our customers loss and aggravation, they won t work with us again. The book introduces AURA: a sales process designed for recruiters. AURA enables us to build rapport, understand our customers and satisfy their needs in a positive and professional way. It results in more placements, repeat business and better fees.
- Author BiographyNatasha Brooks is a marketing graduate with nearly two decades of experience as a successful recruiter, manager and director. She has worked in the UK, Japan and Australia, and has been formally recognised by some of the world s most successful recruitment companies as one of their highest achieving employees. Natasha has turned loss-making and declining teams into highly profitable business units, has created high performance teams from scratch, and worked through severe economic downturns. She has developed graduates with no previous sales experience into million dollar billers and has helped experienced recruiters fulfil their potential. As a recruiter, she knows how to generate business, source highly sought-after candidates and manage the recruitment process to ensure a positive result for all; as a trainer, manager and director, she knows how to entrench these skills in others. Past members of her teams continue to enjoy successful recruitment careers as consultants, managers and directors, and others have gone on to run their own successful businesses, both in recruitment and other industries.
- Author(s)Natasha Brooks
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.