All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWorkflow is the glue that binds information worker processes, users, and artifacts. Without workflow, information workers are just islands of data and potential. Office 2010 Workflow details how to implement workflow in SharePoint 2010 and the client Microsoft Office 2010 suite to help information workers share data, enforce processes and business rules, and work more efficiently together or solo. This book covers everything you need to kw-from what workflow is all about to creating new activities; from the SharePoint Designer to Visual Studio 2010; from out-of-the-box workflows to state machine workflows. There's even a section on integrating external data with Business Data Services. Want solid kwledge of how to implement workflow in the new world of Office and SharePoint? Pick up Office 2010 Workflow today.
- Author BiographyMark Collins has developed software for more than 25 years, mostly using the Microsoft stack. He has served many roles including development manager, architect, team lead, database administrator, and project manager. He has extensive experience in retail (point-of-sale and inventory) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Mark currently serves as a senior software engineer for a non-profit organization, providing a custom CRM, mail processing, and fulfillment system.
- Author(s)Creative Enterprises,David Mann,Mark Collins
- Date of Publication19/07/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1147 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.