All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet up to speed on the revolutionary changes in Office for the Mac The 2011 version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for the Mac sports major changes from what Mac users are accustomed to. This soup-to-nuts guide gets the Mac crowd up to date quickly and easily. Individual minibooks thoroughly cover the Project Gallery, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (new for Mac), and the Project Center. You ll learn how the new Office integrates with the Windows version, how to use and customize the new Ribbon interface, and much more. * Office for Mac is the most popular office productivity suite for the Mac, used by 1.5 to 2 million people * The new version includes new features such as the Ribbon interface, Outlook (which replaces Entourage), and greater integration with the Windows version * Covers everything you ll want to kw about the Project Gallery, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Project Center With Office 2011 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies, you ll be ready to use the newest version of Office like a pro.
- Author BiographyGeetesh Bajaj is a Microsoft PowerPoint MVP. His business is creating professional presentations and templates, and he manages the PowerPoint sites indezine.com and ppted.com. James Gordon is a Microsoft MVP for Macintosh, creator of the InsertPicture add-in for Mac PowerPoint, and an Office trainer.
- Author(s)Geetesh Bajaj,James Gordon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1098 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.