All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the Basics...Beneath the Surface...In Depth Do more in less time! Whatever your Microsoft Office experience, don't let Office 2016 make you feel like a beginner! This book is packed with intensely useful kwledge, tips, and shortcuts you just won't find anywhere else. It's the fastest, best way to master Office 2016's full power, and the great new features built into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote. This friendly, expert guide will make you way more productive...whether you're creating documents, analyzing data, delivering presentations, designing newsletters, taking quick tes, or managing your life! * Take full advantage of Office 2016's cloud integration * Use Insights for Office to quickly access information * Easily create complex Word documents, from books to mail merges * Coauthor Word documents with collaborators in real time * Build flexible, reliable Excel workbooks with formulas and functions * Transform data into insight with Excel charts and PivotTables * Discover best practices for creating great PowerPoint slides, handouts, and tes * Take advantage of the new Tell Me Box, which provides access to contextual and traditional Office help features including the new Insights pane * Use Outlook 2016's Clutter feature to clear away low-priority email * Create visually compelling documents of all kinds with Publisher 2016 * Gather, organize, share, and use kwledge with OneNote 2016 * Get more done faster by integrating OneNote with other Office 2016 components * Discover Microsoft's new mobile Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for Windows 10 All In Depth books offer * Comprehensive coverage, with detailed solutions * Practical, real-world examples with thing glossed over or left out * Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can't fix on your own This book is part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Office, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. See inside for details.
- Author BiographyJoe Habraken is a computer technology professional, educator, and best-selling author with more than 25 years of experience in the information technology and digital media production fields. His books include numerous titles on the Microsoft Office application suite, computer networking, and Microsoft's Windows Server network platform. Titles include Que's Microsoft Office 2013 In Depth and Sams Teach Yourself Windows Server 2008 in 24 Hours. Joe is an associate professor of Communication at the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine, where he teaches a variety of digital media and information technology courses.
- Author(s)Joe Habraken
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1502 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.