Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe information you need to create a virtual office that can be accessed anywhere Microsoft Office 365 is a revolutionary techlogy that allows individuals and companies of all sizes to create and maintain a virtual office in the cloud. Featuring familiar Office Professional applications, web apps, Exchange Online, and Lync Online, Office 365 offers business professionals added flexibility and an easy way to work on the go. This friendly guide explains the cloud, how Office 365 takes advantage of it, how to use the various components, and the many possibilities offered by Office 365. It provides just what you need to kw to get up and running with this exciting new techlogy. Examines how Microsoft Office 365 allows individual users and businesses to create a virtual office in the cloud, enabling workers to access its components anytime and from anywhere Explains the cloud landscape and how Office 365 uses the techlogy to provide instant access to e-mail, documents, calendars, and contacts while maintaining information security Covers each element of the Office 365 product, including Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and Lync Online Shows how to take advantage of collaboration, instant messaging, audio/video conferencing, and online productivity tools In the famous, friendly For Dummies way, this handy guide prepares you to get your head in the cloud and start making the most of Office 365.
- Author BiographyKen Withee is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist and president of Portal Integrators LLC, specialists in Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and Office 365. Jennifer Reed is a program manager at Microsoft and founder of Cloud611, which specializes in Content Management Systems (CMS), SharePoint, and Office 365.
- Author(s)Jennifer Reed,Ken Withee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date07/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.