All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a mischievous humour book for every paraid colleague, nervous receptionist, aimless salesman, needy manager and oddball team-player in your company. This book provides instruction on making office guns from basic office supplies; booby-trapping your boss' office; surveillance and tech tactics for more power and back-stabbing; and everything else necessary for contemporary and the corrupt water-cooler culture.
- Author BiographyNew York based company Jake Spade was started in 1997 by Andy Spade. Jack Spade manufacturers apparel and assorted curiosities, including books bags, pencil cases, leather Scrabble travel sets, sling shots, science kits, trench coats, sunglasses and table tennis bat covers.
- Author(s)Jake Spade
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Notecl90 / bw / tt90 illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.