Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book does for the office what Never Hit a Jellyfish With A Spade did for the rest of life. It lets you into all the little secrets, tips and rules for surviving the office jungle. Office Politics explains in detail all the many reasons why you prefer lying under your duvet to sitting at your desk. In the book you'll learn all about: bosses from hell, with egos even larger than their company cars; how office pot plants survive on a diet of cold coffee and furniture polish; how to avoid responsibility for work, pass the buck and take the credit all at the same time; what your favourite sandwich fillings say about you as a person; and tell-tale signs of office affairs and what to do if you think you might be having one. Office Politics makes sense of all the things in office life that make sense at all. So fill out your purchase order form, cancel all meetings and settle back for a read that's almost as hilarious as the MD's dancing at the Christmas party.
- Author BiographyGuy Browning writes the How to... column in The Guardian's Weekend magazine. He is also a business consultant specialising in creativity. He lives quietly in Oxfordshire. In addition to his two volumes of How To... columns, Guy is the author of Weak at the Top - the adventures of his management monster John Weak. Weak was adapted for BBC Radio 4 in 2005 and has been commissioned for a second series.
- Author(s)Guy Browning
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight181 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.