Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for the administrator who has little time for the details of systems integration, but who requires an overview of techlogies as well as an appreciation of their impact on staff. While the volume presumes some kwledge of systems in general, it is written so as to be understood by the n-specialist. Many avenues exist for systems integration. These are explored in depth in chapters on distributed information and communications. Thorough examination of network architectures, micro-to-mainframe links, PABX systems, and local area networks will give the reader a solid foundation for informed decision-making.
- Author BiographyBARBARA S.FISCHER is an office systems consultant in New York.
- Author(s)Barbara S. Fischer
- Date of Publication15/10/1987
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.