Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionHumanity's future has been severed from its past. What is left of this hemorrhaging world is the fragile city of Lexxonito. Already overrun by gangs and living dead creatures kwn as bone mutants, the city faces a new threat from within that may be its death knell. Lexxonito's sole remaining hope is a physically gifted but severely introverted grappler named Randy Rookar. When Randy's wrestling coach, Terrence Straub, is murdered, Randy's life unravels. His competitive desire draws him into an underground fighting world run by turncoat cops and gang members. When this underworld erupts into all-out war, Randy is caught in the crossfire. He narrowly escapes death, but undergoes a disfiguring metamorphosis that leaves his sanity tottering. Now possessing immense power, Randy forms a tenuous partnership with the city's heroic police chief to keep Lexxonito from complete annihilation. Under the new name Officer Peacechild, the skull-faced lawgiver embarks on a trail of merciless, gory vengeance. Randy realizes that he has the capacity to unlock the most shocking secrets of humanity's past, and Lexxonito soon realizes that justice is more terrifying than evil.
- Author BiographyDonnie Underwood is a mental health professional, husband, and father of two daughters. He is a lifelong fan of graphic novels, combat sports, classic literature, and horror fiction.
- Author(s)Donnie Underwood
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.