All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe Smithsonian Institution holds more than 142 million artifacts and specimens in its trust. This colorful guide to the museums and galleries on the National Mall, in the Washington metropolitan area, and in New York City presents an ermous amount of history and pertinent museum information, ensuring a rewarding visit. Each detailed section presents the history of the museums and offers a fully illustrated, gallery-by-gallery tour. All the practical information--location, hours, phone numbers, public transportation, services, tours, dining, gift shops, special attractions for children, web site addresses--is also included. With so much to see and do, this is the definitive source of all the information in one place.
- Author BiographyThe Smithsonian Institution is the largest museum complex in the world, with an average of 30 million visits annually.
- Author(s)Smithsonian Institution
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSmithsonian Institution Scholarly Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width137 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.