All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffset Reduction Techniques in High-Speed Analog-to-Digital Converters analyzes, describes the design, and presents test results of Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs) employing the three main high-speed architectures: flash, two-step flash and folding and interpolation. The advantages and limitations of each one are reviewed, and the techniques employed to improve their performance are discussed.
- Author BiographyPedro Figueiredo received the degrees of Licenciado and Doutor (PhD) in Electrical and Computer Engineering in 1999 and 2006, respectively, from the Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST), Lisbon, Portugal. From 1997 to 1999, he was with the Analog and Mixed-Mode Circuits Group in the Institute for Systems and Computer Engineering (INESC), Lisbon, Portugal, where he worked on low-noise logic families and high-speed Analog-to-Digital Converters. In 1999, he joined Chipidea - Microelectronica, where he currently leads the group responsible for the design of Analog-to-Digital Converters. His main research interests are in the area of analog and mixed-signal circuits, with emphasis on high-speed data conversion and design automation. He has 10 publications in international journals and conferences. Joao Vital received the degrees of Licenciado, Mestre and Doutor (PhD) in Electrical and Computer Engineering in 1986, 1990 and 1994, respectively, all from the Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST), Lisboa, Portugal. He is a Co-founder of Chipidea - Microelectronica in 1997, and currently serves as Vice-President of Data Conversion, leading the Data Conversion Solutions Division of Chipidea to provide competitive solutions towards the demanding markets of Broadband Wireless Communications and Video. His main scientific interests are in the area of analog and mixed-signal integrated-circuit design, with a focus on data conversion. He developed research work in the University of Pavia, Italy, in the University of California - Los Angeles, USA, and in the Oregon State University, USA, also in 1990. He has over 50 publications in international journals, book chapters and conferences and is a co-holder of an European and US Patent filed by British Telecom.
- Author(s)Joao C. Vital,Pedro M. Figueiredo
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.