All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionOffshore finance has transformed many small jurisdictions into high-income ecomies and has facilitated the growth of global financial markets, deregulation and the convergence of ecomic policies worldwide. However, the volatility and fickle nature of global capital has also become apparent. This multi-disciplinary and international collection explores the development of offshore finance.
- Author BiographyMARK P.HAMPTON is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Economics at the University of Portsmouth. JASON P. ABBOTT is a Lecturer in the Department of International Studies at Nottingham-Trent University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJason P. Abbott,Mark P. Hampton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.