All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible yet sophisticated book that covers risks behind off-shore oil drilling and asks readers to think about whether or t the risks are worth the temporary supply of additional oil. In light of the BP Horizon spill, are there ways to safely obtain oil from the ocean floor?
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleHot Topics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.