All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffshore wind energy is one of the most promising and fastest growing alternative energy sources in the world. Offshore Wind Energy Cost Modeling provides a methodological framework to assess installation and decommissioning costs, and using examples from the European experience, provides a broad review of existing processes and systems used in the offshore wind industry. Offshore Wind Energy Cost Modeling provides a step-by-step guide to modeling costs over four sections. These sections cover: *Background and introductory material, *Installation processes and vessel requirements, *Installation cost estimation, and *Decommissioning methods and cost estimation. This self-contained and detailed treatment of the key principles in offshore wind development is supported throughout by visual aids and data tables. Offshore Wind Energy Cost Modeling is a key resource for anyone interested in the offshore wind industry, particularly those interested in the technical and ecomic aspects of installation and decommissioning. The book provides a reliable point of reference for industry practitioners and policy makers developing generalizable installation or decommissioning cost estimates.
- Author BiographyMark J Kaiser is Professor and Director, Research and Development Division, Center for Energy Studies, Louisiana State University, USA. He is also Adjunct Professor in the Department of Petroleum Engineering and in the Department of Environmental Studies, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA. He has a PhD in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA. Brian F Snyder is a Research Associate at the Center for Energy Studies, Louisiana State University, USA. He is a Ph.D. candidate in Ecology at the University of Georgia, Athens GA, USA.
- Author(s)Brian F. Snyder,Mark J. Kaiser
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note93 black & white tables, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.