All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an authoritative perspective on offshoring from McKinsey & Company. Offshoring is an evolving issue full of minefields and new developments. It is a business tool and an ecomic phemen with significant potential to increase the world's wealth. But it also changes the structural dynamic of companies that employ it and increases the pace of change in the societies that it affects. These issues all need to be carefully managed if the ecomic benefits from offshoring are to translate into net gains in developed and emerging markets. This anthology aims to help decision makers manage offshoring better. Over the past four years, the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) has been studying offshoring intensively. The goal of this anthology is to give decision-makers and shapers in government and business a better understanding of the scope and ecomics of offshoring as well as its effects, so they can test their opinions against facts, and plan more strategically. This volume presents what McKinsey considers their most substantial contributions to the offshoring debate, including ten of MGI's published articles on the topic.
- Author BiographyDiana Farrell is the director of the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), McKinsey & Company's internal economics think tank.
- Author(s)Diana Farrell
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.