Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn historical context of the development of global outsourcing with case study analysis in four countries where the industry is large or growing. It provides policy advice from employers to policy makers on how the growth of good quality jobs can be ensured as this industry grows and matures around the world.
- Author BiographyJON C. MESSENGER is a Senior Research Officer with the Conditions of Work and Employment Programme of the International Labour Organization (ILO), with the lead responsibility for its programme on working time and work organization. He specializes in policy research on working time and work organization at the enterprise level, with a particular interest in issues relating to working time flexibility and new forms of work organization. He is the general editor of a forthcoming ILO publication on working time in the industrialized world, entitled Working time and Worker's Preferences in Industrialized countries: Finding the balance. Prior to joining the ILO, he worked at the US Department of Labor in Washington, DC, where he served as Team Leader for Research in Employment and Training Administration. NAJATI GHOSHEH has a doctorarate from the University of Cambridge, UK and an MA in law from the University of Oxford, UK. He is a research officer with the Conditions of Work and Employment Programme of the ILO. He is currently working on the conditions of work and employment for older workers in the labour market. Since joining the department he has also worked on the reconciliation of work and family life, as well as addressing other working condition topics addressed in the Programme. He has published articles on legal and industrial relations issues, and has a particular interest on issues that impact on the employment relationship.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Labour Organization (ILO) Century Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJon C. Messenger,Naj Ghosheh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.