All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionCheese is one of the most comforting ingredients you can add to a recipe. There are so many wonderful types to choose from, each with it's own unique flavor. In this book, I have put together a selection of my all time favorite homestyle cheesy dishes. Feel free to substitute the type of cheese in the recipe with one of your favorites. Add extra if you like! You will find that these recipes are simple to follow, quick to make and taste delightful. You can never go wrong with cheese! Over 30 recipes, including: Cheese Dollars, Taco Pie, Bacon Chicken Rolls, Sausage and Cheese Puffs, Pierogi Casserole, Chili Cheese Rice and many MORE!
- Author BiographyLora C Mercado has published many cookbooks with delicious, easy to follow recipes: The Garden Digest Oh Cheese! Tasteful Memories Bunch O' Brunch Gimme that CHOCOLATE! The PMS Survival Cookbook In 2014, she published a children's counting book with her young daughter, entitled, 1, 2, 3 Count with Me. She also wrote another children's book called Black Cats - Fun Facts and Myths. In tribute to her son's passing, has been on a quest to help bring peace to those who are in a state of grief with her healing and inspirational books. She is also the founder of the website, HealingTheGrief.com, which provides articles and resources to help one cope with grief and loss. Our Angels Await, Stories of Love from Beyond, includes true stories from people across the globe who have had connections with loved ones who have passed away. Adjusting to Life After Loss, Coping with the Death of a Loved One and Honoring Their Memory, was released in October 2014. The second book in the series, Adjusting to Life After the Loss of a Child, Coping, Healing and Understanding the Emotions of Grief is her latest book, released in January 2015. Lora Mercado is also a Usui Reiki Master Practitioner, photographer, and ordained minister, who has married over 150 couples.
- Author(s)Lora C Mercado
- PublisherLora Mercado
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLora Mercado
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.