Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionJust started to make money with your creative business? That's great! But w what? In Oh $@!*#, funny money-man Chris Morris creates your go-to resource for what to do w that your creative endeavor has started making you some money. He covers topics like: * Do you have a business or just a hobby? * Is an LLC the best option for your business? * When should you hire a CPA? * Is that skinny triple -whip EXACTLY 185-degrees (please) latte you buy at Starbucks every day considered a business expense? With heart, humor, and tax accountant kwhow, Morris provides concrete action steps for creative entrepreneurs to take their burgeoning business to the next level!
- Author BiographyChris Morris is a Certified Public Accountant, licensed in the state of Arizona. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner, which is a fancy designation that says he is highly trained in finding fraud, because he has learned how to think just like the crooks without having to become one. He has been working with businesses of all sizes for the past decade, helping them navigate the often dizzying world of taxes and accounting, along with other regulatory requirements. Chris lives in the far west suburbs of Phoenix, so far that the city is literally called Surprise. As in, Surprise people live this far out from the big city. But don't call him countrified, and don't put him in a place where he has no internet connection. Chris has four children, with the youngest at 11 and the oldest 21. He is still trying to decide if the family dog Freckles should be included in biographies or not.
- Author(s)Chris Morris Cpa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.