All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Croft has spent approximately thirteen years in the accumulation of this books contents. Those years have been spent in veterinary hospital management, as well as the ownership and operation of a very large pet cremation business. The cremation business dealt with all phases of a pets after care, including grief counseling, the pet's return of ashes in an urn, and many pet owners personal viewings of the entire procedure. Over 145 veterinary locations, their doctors, as well as their staff, have been very involved and helpful in the creation of this book.
All of the stories and events that Jake has written about, did actually happened to either him or his friends. They have been verified as much as humanly possible by George's family, friends, and neighbors, as well as many veterinary personnel.
- Author(s)George Croft
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.