All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe board book edition of the bestselling rhyming story, jam-packed with the silliest of animals, will have the youngest of readers in fits of laughter. Cats sit on mats, hares sit on chairs, mules sit on stools and gofers sit on sofas, but Frog does t want to sit on a log! From the award-winning Kes Gray and the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize, Jim Field, comes an hilarious rhyming tale about a frog who discovers that all animals have their special places to sit! Can't get eugh? Look out for Oi Dog!, w available for purchase, and Oi Cat!, coming out autumn 2017. 'An absolute treat.' - Daily Mail 'Hilarious illustrations and rhymes which are easy to recite and join in. Everyone will love it.' - Guardian Kes was voted by the Independent as one of the TOP TEN children's authors and he is the author of the award-winning Eat Your Peas and winner of the Red House Children's Book Award. Jim's first picture book Cats Ahoy! won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize.
- Author BiographyKes lives in Witham, Essex, with his wife, young family and assortment of animals. He is a born storyteller. Voted by the Independent as one of the TOP TEN children's authors only a year after publishing his first book, he is the author of the award-winning Eat Your Peas and winner of the Red House Children's Book Award for Younger Readers. Jim Field is a lead-driven, pencil-pushing, 25-frames-per-second, Led Zeppelin fan. He is also a hugely talented illustrator and animation director. His first picture book Cats Ahoy! won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and his vibrant, energetic style and witty detail delight children and adults alike.
- Author(s)Kes Gray
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight374 g
- Width179 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Field
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.