Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe president of Venezuela hatches a plot to increase the value of his oil by destroying or disabling oil production in the Middle East. He has recruited a high ranking Israeli general who is in command of their secret nuclear weapon program. A 100 million bribe has convinced the aging and lonely general to betray his country and provide access to their launch computers. Meanwhile, both the NSA and Mossad have come across intelligence fragments indicating that some Venezuelan high ranking officials may have met with the Israeli general in the Azores. Independently, a CIA agent, Rick Peterson, and a female Mossad agent, Dana Halevy, fly to the Azores to see if they can confirm the meeting and determine its purpose. They eventually encounter each other, team up and start unraveling the plot. It becomes a race against time as they try to uncover the conspiracy piece by piece. Before the Middle East is on fire and embroiled in World War III.
- Author(s)Patrick West
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.