All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide demonstrating the universal oil painting techniques that allow artists to expand their horizons, break out of ruts, and master a variety of subjects, including figures, portraits, still life, landscapes, and interiors. Many painters limit themselves to a particular genre out of habit or fear, but art instructor Gregg Kreutz reveals how connected oil painting techniques are matter what subject an artist tackles. Arranged by essential artistic focal points, each chapter reveals the challenges and rewards that painters face when covering specific genres. Through step-by-step lessons and examples from the works of oil painting masters past and present, Kreutz shows how artists can strengthen their skillset for one type of subject matter by painting in ather area they may t be as familiar with. This comprehensive breakdown of oil painting provides all of the tools and encouragement painters need to successfully take on any type of oil painting.
- Author BiographyGregg Kreutz is an artist, author and instructor at the Art Students League of New York. Having worked as a painter and teacher for three decades, he is sought after for his national and international workshops.
- Author(s)Gregg Kreutz
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.