All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Martin S. Raymond and William L. Leffler, this ntechnical treatment is a great introduction to oil and gas production for anyone from beginning petroleum engineering and geology students to accountants, salespersons, and other professionals interested in the industry. Co-authored by Martin Raymond, a veteran production manager, and by William Leffler, one of the top petroleum ntechnical writers, it is an easy-to-read reference for those who deal with petroleum industry personnel and production issues in their jobs, but need a quick overview of the technical and business issues. Complete with helpful charts and diagrams, this book covers everything from production equipment and processes to theory, business operations, and strategies.It is a comprehensive review of the entire petroleum production function. It explains the origins of oil & gas and reservoir dynamics. It deciphers the mysteries of production ownership and land rights. It identifies the types of production companies and staff positions, and how they interact.
- Author BiographyDr. William L. Leffler, a retired executive from Royal Dutch/Shell, spent 36 years with that company. During his career he spent time in refining and marketing, petrochemicals, and corporate planning in the United States, and in exploration and production in London. He earned his MBA and PHD at New York University, and a BS at MIT. He has authored multiple PennWell titles including the bestselling Petroleum Refining in Nontechnical Language, 4th Edition (2008), Petrochemicals in Nontechnical Language, 4th Edition (2010), and Deepwater Petroleum Exploration & Production: A Nontechnical Guide, 2nd Edition (2011). Martin S. Raymond, a veteran of more than 40 years in exploration and production, was senior vice-president - E&P for J.M. Huber Corporation. During his career he also held engineering, administrative, and management positions with Shell Oil and Forest Oil. He earned a BA degree from Princeton in geology and a masters degree from the University of California at Berkeley. Currently, Raymond consults in the area of operating process management for E & P companies.
- Author(s)Martin S. Raymond,William L. Leffler
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.