All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasing petroleum costs, supply uncertainties, political factors, and environmental damage are forcing a radical move towards alternatives. This book provides an up-to-date review of the socio-ecomic, political, and environmental factors forcing a new approach to global energy developments and use. It reviews alternative fuel and energy conversion techlogy developments that will help create a cleaner and more secure future.
- Author(s)E. G. Frankel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleTopics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.