Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.62Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
About this product
- DescriptionAges 6 years & over. Book & DVD. Celebrate the culture of the Ojibwe people while decorating your own shoulder bag. In Ojubwe culture, the bandolier bag is an elaborately beaded shoulder bag historically used to carry tobacco or personal items. Today, these bags are often displayed at public events such as dances and powwows. The beading on a bandolier bag follows patterns inspired by nature and requires hundreds of hours of work and a great deal of skill. You can learn more about this art form with the Ojibwe Shoulder Bag Kit. Included in the Kit: 2 preprinted bags, crayons, glitter glue, 24-page guidebook describing Ojibwe traditions and art, 4-Video DVD with step-by-step instructions.
- Author(s)Minnesota Historical Society
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Weight320 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and 4 DVDs and Other merchandise
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.