All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake courage! Bestselling author Anthony DeStefa shares the importance of living courageously in this intriguing little book with a big message. You'll discover that with courage you're able to enjoy meaningful relationships and accomplish those really hard things you kw you have to do. Without it, well, it's nearly impossible to be happy. Candid photos of kids caught in awkward moments everyone can relate to perfectly illustrate this uplifting message, which turns out to be just as inspirational and thoughtful as it is funny.
- Author BiographyAnthony DeStefano is the bestselling author of the adult Christian books A Travel Guide to Heaven, Ten Prayers God Always Says Yes To, Angels All Around Us, as well as the gift book I Just Can't Take It Anymore! and the children's books This Little Prayer of Mine and The Donkey That No One Could Ride. He has received prestigious awards from religious organizations worldwide for his efforts to advance Christian beliefs in modern culture.
- Author(s)Anthony DeStefano
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.