All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith legislative developments, the introduction of blood alcohol-testing techniques, and an increasingly harsh prosecutorial climate, mounting a successful DUI defense in Oklahoma is more difficult than ever. With our brand new Oklahoma DUI Defense: The Law and Practice, though, you are equipped with a powerful weapon. This book ensures that you understand the chemical, biological, and techlogical concepts and issues underlying DUI prosecution and defense, with Oklahoma-specific advice that you couldn't get from any other book. Many practical tools and applications designed to streamline and simplify the complex DUI defense process are available on a bonus CD-ROM so you can locate, review and print them out in a matter of seconds. Among this bonus material are DRE and NHSTA student and instructor manuals, and numerous validation studies.
- Author(s)Bruce Edge,James Nesci,John Hunsucker
- PublisherLawyers & Judges Publishing Company Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawyers & Judges Publishing Company Inc.
- Weight1361 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.