Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUses the state of Oklahoma as a case study for how US conservatives have attempted to unqueer America since the 1950's.
- Author BiographyCarol Mason is Professor of Gender and Women's Studies at the University of Kentucky. She is the author of Killing for Life: The Apocalyptic Narrative of Pro-Life Politics and Reading Appalachia from Left to Right: Conservatives and the 1974 Kanawha County Textbook Controversy.
- Author(s)Carol Mason
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Queer Politics and Cultures
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.