CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionDelve into the well-loved dishes from the beer tents and food stalls of the largest beer festival in the world, Oktoberfest. The Oktoberfest Cookbook transports you to Munich with snacks and soups, meaty and vegetarian mains, sweet desserts and funfair treats, all with an accompanying beer. Includes 50 recipes for traditional Bavarian dishes from homemade liver pate spread, to venison ragout with creamy juniper sauce, and Magenbrot, to gingerbread biscuits. Also includes invaluable 'Wiesn kwledge, like Oktoberfest etiquette or how to get a seat in a beer tent. Whether you are looking forward to an Oktoberfest holiday, would like to re-live memories of the last one, or treat yourself and your friends to a Baverian party, this book has exactly what you need.
- Author BiographyJulia Skowronek is a trained chef with Michelin-star experience, who specialises in simple everyday cuisine. She is the author of the DK Beergarden Cookbook, has been writing cookbooks for many years and won several prizes. She also works as a food stylist, and for the past 15 years she has been experiencing Oktoberfest buzz first-hand as a waitress in the Hofbrau beer tent.
- Author(s)Julia Skowronek
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/07/2016
- Weight670 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.