All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Old Academy Reveille Oh, it's time to get up, Say, it's time to get up - The bugler calls in my ear, And I wish that I could only beA thousand miles from here. Hey, it's time to get up, To get up, to get up - And I pull the clothes over my head, And, What's the use of life, I say, I'll just stay here instead! Well, it's time to get up, Yes, get up, - sure, get up - Very well, I might as well w, For you've broken my rest, and I will be blestThere's sleep in your brassy row! Are you up? Are you up?Oh, I say, are you up? It says as the last tes end, But I'm up with a laugh, and a jest, and a cheer, To meet what the day may send. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Charles McMorris Purdy
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.