All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume treats old age and old people as reflected in medieval and early modern literature, historical documents, and visual products, offering invative perspectives, examining hitherto neglected texts and art works, and taking stock of previous research. With this volume Old Age Studies pertaining to the Middle Ages and the early modern world can claim to have established a solid scholarly profile, adding new layers of meaning in our investigation of the culture and history of premodern mentality.
- Author BiographyAlbrecht Classen, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/06/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleFundamentals of Medieval and Early Modern Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 30 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight1006 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAlbrecht Classen
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.