All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOld Blue is a 1988 Ford Festiva that tells how she learned life's lessons through her experiences with Mamaw and Mamaw's grandchildren. It is a delightful way of imparting to children, young and old, learning lessons of self-esteem, facing the challenges of life, and taking responsibility. Old Blue has thought-provoking questions, a vocabulary list, and exercises. Old Blue suggests writing all this in one's happiness journal. If the child is too young to write, Old Blue suggests drawing, finding something in nature, or reading other books that reflect what one has learned. Travel the road of life with Old Blue and share her experiences along the way.
- Author(s)Bette M Goodson (Mamaw)
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.