Old Bucky and Me: Dispatches from the Christchurch Earthquake by Jane Bowron (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- Est. delivery by 21 Mar
- AU $74.03Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Old Bucky & Me was released it has won praise as a powerful, honest and enduring account of the Christchurch earthquake and its terrible and continuing aftermath. Crowds have turned up to hear Jane Bowron speak at stand-room only events around the country. This new edition contains all of Bowron's writings up to the first anniversary of the second fatal quake on February 22. Movingly written and full of unexpected humour, Bowron's stories are a rare and priceless account of how human beings can survive and overcome even the most terrible of tragedies in the most ordinary of ways.
- Author BiographyJane Bowron is a freelance journalist based in Christchurch. Television critic for The Dominion Post and columnist for The Dominion Post and The Press, she has been a TV reviewer for The Evening Post, The Sunday Star-Times, National Radio's Nine to Noon, Radio Live and Newstalk ZB, a media commentator for Newstalk ZB and a feature writer for The Sunday Star-Times.
- Author(s)Jane Bowron
- PublisherAwa Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAwa Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width128 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byPauline O'Regan
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.