All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebates the future of Europe in the light of the influence of the US and proposes new political understandings of the transatlantic alliance. This volume is intended to provide readers in the Anglophone world with the opportunity to gain access to the debate.
- Author BiographyDaniel Levy works in the Department of Sociology at the State University of New York-Stony Brook; Max Pensky is at the Society for the Humanities at Cornell University; John Torpey teaches in the Department of Anthropology and Sociology and the Institute for European Studies at the University of British Columbia.
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDaniel Levy,John Torpey,Max Pensky
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.