All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to build the right kind of fire for the best results with a minimum of time and effort. Tempting recipes for hungry fishermen and hunters include pot roasts, mulligan stews, and dishes made from fish of various kinds, bear meat, buffalo, venison, upland game birds, rabbit, woodchuck, and many more.
- Author BiographyDon Holm was born in North Dakota in 1918 where he attended grade and high schools. Later he attended the Univ of Texas, Portland State Univ, Multnomah College and Lewis and Clark College. From 1936 to 1941 he traveled widely, served in the U.S. Navy during WWII.
- Author(s)Don Holm
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1969
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, photographs, index
- Weight304 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.04Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.