All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty-three accurately rendered illustrations depict detailed scenes of kitchen chores (churning butter, preparing foods); seasonal occupations (shearing sheep, mowing hay, harvesting and sugaring off maple syrup); plowing, planting, other activities. Fact-filled captions. Published in association with Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village.
- Author(s)Albert G. Smith,Peter Cousins
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover History Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.