All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.53
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us have a few favourite dishes that have become supper staples - simple, tasty and served up on so many occasions that they're w a little bit dull and boring. What we need is something to add a bit of pep to meal times and Old Favourites, New Twists provides the perfect solution. In 100 invative recipes James takes well-loved classics such as a vichyssoise soup and, with an ingenious twist, adds a hint of curry and a garnish of yogurt and coriander giving them a fresh contemporary taste. Inspirational ideas like using quail instead of chicken in a Caesar salad or giving your roast lamb a flavour boost with a teriyaki marinade are a welcome respite from tired dishes. With chapters on small dishes, vegetarian meals, mains and desserts, these flavoursome recipes can be kcked up in time with store-cupboard staples and a few good-quality ingredients, so whether it's supper for one after a busy day at work or a weekend dinner party, James' signature twists work every time.
- Author BiographyJames Tanner has worked for the Roux brothers and Martin Blunos. In 1999, aged 23, James and his brother opened Tanners Restaurant in Plymouth, which won AA Restaurant of the Year 2007 - 8. He is the author of James Tanner Takes 5 & Old Favourites, New Twists. A regular on Ready Steady Cook, he now appears frequently on Saturday Kitchen, Something for the Weekend and Lorraine.
- Author(s)James Tanner
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date07/08/2015
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.