All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a rare collection of images of a town steeped in history and full of fascinating stories. None of the images in this collection have been in print before. This history book shows the variety of Belleek heritage, from pictures of the beautiful Lough Erne, to pictures of the long standing British Army presence that show the town through many changing phases.
- Author BiographyJoe O'Loughlin is a native of Fermanagh County in Northern Ireland. As a committee member of the very active, Clogher Historical Society, Joe is highly involved in the local history world in his own county and in the North in general. He has been collecting old photographs of his hometown Belleek from far and wide and documenting them for some years now.
- Author(s)Joe O'Loughlin
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations, ports
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.